Facials in Reno
Facials in Reno are a common treatment for those who desire younger, healthier, brighter-looking skin. A facial can increase the circulation of blood beneath the skin on the face, which helps in the generation of new skin cells.
This promotes optimal health within the skin through the detoxification of waste. Puffiness, redness, and other accumulations of toxins and fluids are reduced through regular facial treatments, and in some instances, fine lines and wrinkles may be reduced over time.
Our licensed Reno dermatologists recommend consistent facials as they may help in the reduction of visible skin spots that begin to appear due to the natural process of aging. Integrated Dermatology of Reno provides the best facials for acne-prone skin.
Benefits of Facials:
- Increase circulation to your skin and generate new skin cells for a healthy glow
- Exfoliate the dry, dead skin cells on the surface that leave your skin looking dry and rough
- Helps your skin absorb other beauty products more effectively
- Ease fine lines, wrinkles, and signs of aging with the production of collagen
- Detoxify toxins to the skin caused by pollution such as grease and dirt
- Cleanse naturally oily or acne-prone skin
Facial Treatment of Any Kind
A facial treatment can come in a wide variety of forms, but facials generally include:
- A deep cleansing
- Toning of the facial skin
- Application of a facial mask
- Treatment based on your skin condition (acne, sensitive, dry, oily or uneven skin)
- Extractions of free radicals
- A soothing massage
Facials at Integrated Dermatology of Reno are available for those with unblemished skin, individuals with skin sensitivities, or even those with acne. Each procedure for each specific skin type will differ slightly. Results vary for each individual receiving a facial, but most can expect to experience more radiant skin that is softer to the touch.
For consistent and optimal anti-aging results, a facial should be completed once a month.
Relax and unwind while targeting specific skin concerns with a medical-grade facial from one of our specially trained aestheticians. Our facials are customized to your skin’s needs, to keep your skin refreshed and healthy.
Contact Integrated Dermatology of Reno and schedule a refreshing facial treatment with an aesthetician today. For other skin care needs, set up an appointment to consult with a licensed Reno dermatologist.