This facial injectable treatment is used to correct shallow to deep nasolabial fold smile lines, contour deficiencies and other facial wrinkles. It works gradually to replace collagen that is lost during the aging process. Sculptra Aesthetic gives you natural-looking results that can last up to 2 years. A complimentary consultation is required prior to treatment.
Benefits of Sculptra Aesthetic
There are several benefits that come from the Sculptra Aesthetic procedure. Some of these benefits include:
- Long-Lasting Results → The Sculptra Aesthetic procedure produces long-lasting results. The injections can last up to 2 years which is much longer in comparison to other injections and procedures!
- Gradual Results → With Sculptra, the results aren’t instant, but gradually start to show over time, this gives your skin a more natural look.
- Boosts Collagen Growth → The Sculptra procedure involves injecting collagen proteins into the skin to give you more youthful and plump skin.
- Quick Recovery → Because this is a non-invasive surgery, you are able to recover and get back to your daily activities much quicker than other procedures.
There are a few side effects that may occur post Sculptra Aesthetic treatments. They include:
- Slight discoloration of the skin
To decrease potential bruising, avoid these medications for at least one week prior to injections: Aspirin or Ibuprofen, Fish Oil, Vitamin E, “G” supplements (ginkgo, ginseng, garlic), St. John’s Wort. NSAIDS like Celebrex and Naproxen may cause thinning of the blood, consult your physician before discontinuing. Downtime may include bruising and slight swelling. Doctors recommend lightly massaging the treated areas for 5 minutes, 5 times a day, for 5 days to ensure accurate collagen growth.
To learn more about Sculptra Aesthetic, visit Integrated Dermatology of Reno!